Yoga can boost flexibility as well as improve core strength, both key attributes for goalkeepers
If you are looking to engage in any off season fitness program then it is suggested Pilates is a serious consideration
Being a goalkeeper can be pretty lonely and sometimes you will have very little to do. However, it is critical to stay focused during the whole game
Goalkeepers often only have a split second to react to shots, Therefore it is critical to work on your reflexes both on and off the field
Plyometric training can get you ready to make those explosive reactionary saves that are needed to become a successful goalkeeper
Goalkeeping is a specialist position that has specific rules that apply to its playing role. What are they?
Whether you are a hockey goalkeeper or a hockey coach, education for improvement is critical. Hockey goalkeeping education resources are not always easy to find in the one location …
There is one final task a goalkeeper should do at the end of a hockey season and that is thoroughly clean their goalie gear for storage until the next season
Being in a focused constant state of readiness, anticipation and decisiveness is skill goalkeepers need to devote time to learning
He is amazing so when two times FIH Goalkeeper of the year shares his goalkeeping tips it is worth a read.
STAY INFORMED JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
- FIH Pro League visit adds another level of inspiration
- How Kakamega boy Okombe is living his dream in Italy
- Motivating 25 girls under MCO
- Irresponsibility, dismantling of public health services has impacted Spain negatively, former India Hockey coach Jose Brasa
- Inside an unusual offseason for Erin Matson and the UNC field hockey team