You need to be wise about the hot conditions of training because if not accounted for can lead to heat illnesses
It was an eye opener to observe how many older players had been subject to knee surgery. This again reinforces the need to bring to the attention of hockey players, coaches, administrators, parents the importance of preventing knee injuries.
By slowing using a roller over various areas of your body using SMR, speed up the healing, recovery process after your game, and prevent injuries if used prior
These self -adhesive electro- patches emit small amounts of electrical energy, which helps your body to overcome pain which hockey players do experience
You won’t need a diagnosis to know when you’re having a cramp. Cramps are common in hockey players and seem to occur more in hot, humid playing conditions which is generally at the start of the hockey season
If you are playing summer hockey or indoor hockey the heat can cause some unwanted health conditions. One that is common is a heat rash
Heat rash isn’t fun. It always happens at the worst time. It can be an unwanted casualty of playing summer hockey
Acupressure is a safe and effective way to help heal knee pain and stiffness
Studies reveal that reported 24% and 17% of all hockey injuries were to the knee. A reason to prevent than treat
Why am I hurting the next day after preseason fitness training? It is not serious it is called DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness
STAY INFORMED JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
- Wananchi strengthen title defence with crushing win over DCU
- UNC field hockey assistant Caitlin Van Sickle brings renewed defensive focus to her alma mater
- Jangling nerves, high tempo matches, missed opportunities and one thrilling comeback: and it's only day four!
- Underdogs Chile produce big shock to beat Ireland
- South Africa sparkle in Women’s Hockey World Cup comeback